Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Already Nostalgic About Tiago Splitter

I have a friend who falls for every girl he meets. He can recount unrequited infatuation with the poetic eloquence of a tormented heart. I'm sure he lays awake at night thinking of the ones who got away, the ones who would love him if only they would know him. I feel for him, but I'm only so sympathetic. Aside from not having the girl, he's got it all together. Good looking, fabulously wealthy, well-traveled, and primed to settle into a nice little career in medicine. It's a mystery to me why women don't flock to him.

In my own way, I empathize. I've been dragging my heels to post this, mostly out of self-pity. Tau Ceramica beat DKV Joventut the other night. Tiago Splitter, who had been down with injury, "dominated" with 21 and 12.

So, it's like that.

Sigh.

To hell with smart surfaces.

No comments: