Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's Tuesday...

...which means my new column is up over at Hardwood Paroxysm. Swing by and give it a read if you get a chance. It's meant to be a thoughtful critique of the NBA live experience, although sometimes I collapse into crotchety old man mode and just complain about "noise." It's actually not the first time I've broached the topic, so feel free to take a look back at this post I wrote back in May. Whether you agree with my criticisms or not, here's a little something we can all get behind:



UPDATE: Jeff McDonald is reporting that the Spurs are looking into signing Jannero Pargo. Corndogg has some pretty lucid thoughts on the matter if you wanna take a look. To be honest, I don't love the idea. As far as things seem, we are gonna be reasonably deep at the point. And when I've said the Spurs need to pick up another reliable scorer, I meant we need to pick up someone who actually can get the ball through the hoop, not just somebody who throws it at the basket with no restraint whatsoever. As I have said a few times, I would prefer J.R. Smith.

No comments: