Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You'll never believe what I did?

I actually got off my ass and wrote my HustleJunkie column this week for Hardwood Paroxysm. Actually, I only took a one week break, but it feels like its been forever. Anyways, I took the opportunity to reflect on some of my favorite moments from the 2007-2008 season, as the 08-09 pre-season begins soon. Check it out.

There won't be a HustleJunkie column for a while, because we are about to a do a pretty involved and inevitably ridiculous series of season previews over at HP. I'll have a small hand in all of them, but I'll be doing more legwork on some than others. Either way, don't miss them.

On a special note, one of my fellow columnists over at HP, David Sparks, is leaving his post to do advanced metrics for an NBA team. Which is amazing for him, but totally sucks for the rest of us because we no longer get to read his mind-blowing stats column. If you never had the pleasure, you must absolutely go back and check out The Arbitrarian, because in a few short months my man David pretty much revolutionized the way I think about statistics.

No comments: