Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Brief Announcement

Dear Readers,

For the remainder of the general election I will be in Michigan serving as a campaign organizer (rather than inject politics into this site, I will not be revealing the candidate I work for). The final 30+ days of the presidential campaign are sure to be long and hard and subsequently I will be unable to update this blog as frequently as I would like. If any readers would like to send me game recaps or commentary during this time, I would be more than happy to post them. Upon the election's conclusion, the frequency of content updates will return to what it has been in the past. If anything, my hope is that during 48 Minutes of Hell's first full season covering the NBA the writing and analysis found here will surpass much of the content from last season. I thank you for your support and assure you that I hungrily await the day when I am once again able to turn my full attention to the sport I love.

Sincerely,

-Graydon Gordian

N.B.
Although the rate of updates here at 48 Minutes of Hell will decrease notably during this time, I will still be contributing to the season previews over at Hardwood Paroxysm. Be sure to stop by and check them out.

I will also still be contributing to the CelticsBlog season previews serie. My Spurs preview will be available on October 10th.

2 comments:

Bren said...

McCain has pulled out of Michigan - politics are now injected.

Graydon said...

Ya, if you can put two and two together you can figure out who I work for.