Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stuff I've Been Working on Open Thread

As some of you may have noticed, the production of new content here at 48 Minutes of Hell has come to a relative stand still. If you missed my message earlier this month, the reason for this is because I currently work for one of the presidential campaigns and therefore am pretty much swamped 24/7 and will be until after the general election. That being said, I have still have found some time here and there to do a little writing. I don't really have time to write a post every time I contribute somewhere else, so until after November 4th this post will be updated each time my work decides to pop up in other places. On that note, here is some other stuff I've been working on:

Hardwood Paroxysm 2008-2009 Season Preview: The Utah Jazz.

In Brief: Although not "authored" by me in the traditional sense, this is one of my favorite things I have ever come up with.

Hardwood Paroxysm 2008-2009 Season Preview: The San Antonio Spurs.

In Brief: The Spurs are actually kind of fun to watch and will still win 50+ games this season.

ESPN Daily Dime's San Antonio Spurs Preview: TrueHoop Wants To Know...

In Brief: I finally get a chance to write something for ESPN and instead of responding earnestly my contribution was 80% absurd, 40% irrelevant.

Hardwood Paroxysm 2008-2009 Season Preview: The Washington Wizards.

In Brief: The Wizards are injured.

Hardwood Paroxysm 2008-2009 Season Preview:
The Denver Nuggets.

In Brief:
The Nuggets don't really understand what to do when they don't have the ball and I think Iverson will get traded to a contender.

Hardwood Paroxysm 2008-2009 Season Preview: The New York Knicks.

In Brief: Eddy Curry is too fat to make it from baseline to half-court in 7 seconds or less.

No comments: