Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Portraits in the Paint

A few months back illustrator Joel Kimmel asked me to write the foreword to a book of illustrations he would be publishing centered around NBA players. I had just finished interviewing him for my HustleJunkie column over at Hardwood Paroxysm when he approached me with the idea. I happen to think Joel is a tremendous talent and I was very excited take part. It is with great pleasure that I announce that the opportunity to purchase the book has finally arrived.

As far as orders go, I believe only a limited amount will be printed so I suggest you pre-order one if you want a copy. As far as the specifics go, I'll let the man speak for himself:
If you're interested in a copy, Portraits in the Paint is now available to pre-order. I am taking orders until October 26th, at which time I will put in an order to the publisher for the books and head to the print lab to print off the etchings. I will personally sign, number and ship all books once they arrive from the publisher. Your order will be shipped no later than November 14th.
If you want to learn more about the book and order a copy, swing by Joel's website and place your order.

No comments: