Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The President's Better Is Better Than Your Better


I just read that Obama's gonna be on Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel tonight on HBO talking about basketball. First of all, expect a post tomorrow about his comments. Second, I felt like that makes this a good time to take a look back at the thoughts of Craig Robinson, Head Coach at Brown and brother-in-law to the presidential candidate. In an interview with AOL Sports, Robinson breaks down Obama's playing style. Minimum politics, maximum hoops in this interview. No matter what your political inclinations may be, its good stuff. Check it out here.
So those of you who read this blog and aren't just my friends (shockingly enough there are a couple) don't know that I work in politics. And subsequently I had a chance to meet a guy who works on the Obama campaign. Obviously one of the first things I asked was "What's he like when he's hooping it up?" According to this guy, Obama actually talks a lot of trash, which I think is both hilarious/awesome.

No comments: